To be able to follow these directions, you need to already have a Camtasia Relay profile
Here is how to download and install Camtasia Relay on your laptop or computer
1. Go to https://med-camtasia.med.ualberta.ca/Relay/
2. Log in with your username and password (you need a profile
to be able to do this)
3. On the page that you see upon login, hover over "Download Recorders" and click on the choice for mac or windows, as is correct for your computer. See screenshot sample (shows mac).
4. Follow on-screen directions to download and install Camtasia Relay.
Once you open the Camtasia Relay software on your computer, you can log in with the same info. as above and choose the course where you want to upload (courses are associated with your profile when we set it up).
Submit your recording to whichever course is suitable. Then, once it gets through the lineup of other recordings which might take a few hours, you will find three links for each recording. Right click on each text link in the right hand column and copy and paste as needed.
1. MP4 with Smart Player (Large)
- this the interactive player version with PowerPoint thumbnail slides.
- this is the video version which has variable speed playback.
3. iPod and iPhone
- audio only version.